Saturday, March 12, 2011

.

Steward Mac - I Love You <3



Tune Guitar Half Step.

D: xx0232 A: x02220 Bm: 224432 G: 320033 F#: 244322



Versus:

D A
There was once a broken man
Bm G
Who walked a lonely road, and Gave up all his dreams
D A
I was once this broken man
Bm G F# Em
Stared into the sun and Just refuse to see
Em Bm
I was lost amongst the clouds that would’nt fade
A Bm
I was looking for an answer
Em Bm
I was searching but I didn’t take the time
A Bm A
I was down and out and feeling so afraid

Chorus:

D A Bm G Em A
I love you, the Way that you turn me round and chase away my blues
D A Bm G D
I love you, the way that you change my world , when I’m with you

Versus

D A Bm
Love may come and love may go, but now its here to stay
G D A
Forever and a day, and when I See you smile
Bm G
I fall into your eyes, dont ever fade way
Em Bm
I need you hear to make the dark clouds drift away
A Bm
And to make the mornings bright again
Am Bm
I’m right here for you theres nothing more to say
A Bm A
I’m just happy that your mine and here to stay

Chorus

D A Bm G Em A
I love you, the way that you turn me round, and chase away my blues
D A Bm G D
I love you, the way that you change my world, when I’m with you

Bridge
Em Bm
It doesn’t matter where we’re from and where we are going
Em Bm
as long as your with me all the way
And the nights are long and lonely and i’m waking up to find a brighter day

Chorus
D A Bm G Em A
I love you, the way that you turn me round and chase away my blues
D A Bm G D
I love you, the way that you change my world, when I’m with you

No comments:

Post a Comment