Friday, December 31, 2010

No Matter What i Love you.

I love you is a big word where people used when they are in a relationship together.

I know its hard to control emotions at some point of time, but yesterday night was unacceptable. I just told you a simple reason just to cool down, due to your fustration. That wasnt a way, because when i reply you messages, i have to search the internet and reply you the best answer.

After that i told you that, you immediately keep saying that you are useless and stuff. One thing its always the fact, if you are useless, you wont even have me, have your great friend beside you. Hopeless is another word. Hopeless its like a person, he can work hard to gain back his normal life but he or she didnt due to lazyness. Thats Hopeless. I really do hope that you never ever will be like that again, Saying yourself useless and hopeless, it really break my heart badly. Please, stop this ok?

Suicide is not the option. Suicide lets me down, let your family, friends who supported you for all this 16 years. Going to suicide is a very big word, as its a threatening, dangerous action through life. Appreciate your life. Life is a ticket to see wonderful shows in the world. Please never ever use this word 'Suicide'. Is better to live for something and die for nothing.

No Matter What i love you . All the Memories we share always will remain in my head playing all over and over again.


1 comment:

  1. http://pmr-and-spm-books.blogspot.com/

    HEY!! COME AND HAVE A LOOK AT MY BLOG =)! I am currently selling some PMR and SPM used books in lower price! The books are all in very good condition and some are even new ones! TQ!

    ReplyDelete