Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cameron Trip :)

Wednesday Sharon ( My Mum's Fren's Daughther) lol , she went bak from sabah n came to ipoh~~
My dad planned bring them to cameron highland. we woke up at around 5am n prepare everything thn start our journey at 6.30am. Finally we reached. -.- all sit untill cant stand.
Our 1st destination was teh boh. went there took alot photo :) post it next time~~



Here are some photos i took wif my phone =]


Cactus, nice bt i dun wish to buy it, scared someone take it n poke my ass. u noe hu u are :D


玫瑰玫瑰我爱你~ Bt i chg it to orchid orchid wo ai ni~~ hahaha its rly nice :) i love it alots.


I look innocent. rite? lol big big size cactus


Deng deng deng deng~~
pretty girl~
Sharon~ hahahaha, she will chop me if she saw i post tis photo~
whoops :)



Kelly's Post

No comments:

Post a Comment